Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I've been listening to quite a selection of Apple's new spatial audio music and it all sounds great on my speaker system.
I imagine it sounds even better on headphones. This could become really popular.

Audirvana+3.0 / Qobuz Studio / Mac Mini (256GB SSD - 16GB RAM)

Lindemann Musicbook: 20 DSD, ATC EL 150ASL

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I would say - let's skip 3D and let's get to (at least!) 4D audio right away, it's inevitable anyway, right.? 😉

What’s true of all the evils in the world is true of plague as well.
It helps men to rise above themselves.
 
  ―  Albert Camus, The Plague.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, sphinxsix said:

I would say - let's skip 3D and let's get to (at least!) 4D audio right away, it's inevitable anyway, right.? 😉

 

Yes, once the brainstem interface is perfected. I don't plan to be 1st in line though 🤨.

 

After the procedure, we'll be able to feel and smell the sweat off the performers!

 

 

Archimago's Musings... A "more objective" audiophile blog.

Free The Music - No MQA!  :nomqa:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Archimago said:

 

Yes, once the brainstem interface is perfected. I don't plan to be 1st in line though 🤨.

 

After the procedure, we'll be able to feel and smell the sweat off the performers!

 

 

 

If you had the vaccine, you already got the Bill Gates nano chip that will enable these and many other technologies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rn701 said:

 

If you had the vaccine, you already got the Bill Gates nano chip that will enable these and many other technologies.

 

1 hour ago, kumakuma said:

 

Cool!

 

As long as it's all Windows based..

 

 

What’s true of all the evils in the world is true of plague as well.
It helps men to rise above themselves.
 
  ―  Albert Camus, The Plague.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...