IGNORED

Audiophile 24bit 96khz Studio Master Files on BandCamp!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

On the first Friday of the month since March of 2020, we’ve waived our revenue share to help support artists on Bandcamp. Over the course of just those 26 days, fans have paid artists and labels more than $91 million USD. If you’re among the nearly 1.5 million fans who have participated, thank you.

The next Bandcamp Friday is February 3rd, and Bandcamp Fridays will continue in 2023 on March 3rd, April 7th, May 5th, August 4th, September 1st, October 6th, November 3rd, and December 1st. As always, isitbandcampfriday.com has the details.

If you’ve started to feel guilty about buying music on any other day of the month, here’s something to keep in mind: on Bandcamp Fridays, an average of 93% of your money reaches the artist/label (after payment processor fees). When you make a purchase on any other day (as millions of you have, with more than $1 billion now paid directly to artists), an average of 82% reaches the artist/label. Every day is a good day to support artists on Bandcamp!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It's BandCamp Friday.

I'll be getting a bunch of Compact Disks for  Christmas gifts for my old-fashioned friends. These 2 go well together;

spacer.png  spacer.png

Engineer Frans de Rond has captured the entire setting in a way that allows you to experience the superb interplay of these seasoned musicians. This is so well recorded that turning up the volume knob significantly only seems make the music even more intense not louder”

Great first review of Carmen Gomes Inc.Stones In My Passway’ in JazzFlits. 

Both album downloads are part of the sale at soundliaison.com/ in DXD,DSD and Flac.

"Stones In My Passway’ is part two of ‘’Discovering the music of Robert Johnson’’ series in

which Carmen Gomes Inc. breathes new life into the musical legacy of Robert Johnson….

…The short atmospheric pieces between the tracks, where you are taken to the scene of the events like in a radio play, are a real treasure. Thus, the album opens with a beautiful intro where a passing train, wind noise, and a single guitar chord transports you to the deep south of the United States.

…Carmen sings the blues straight from the heart, profoundly, with authenticity and heartfelt sincerity, eschewing any unnecessary embellishments.

…Her band has mastered this repertoire completely. 

The slow tempos are beautifully exploited, with each musician contributing sparingly but with authority. In their renditions of Johnson's pieces, you feel the clammy, sweaty air in the ominous dark shady clubs, where the blues was interspersed with drinking parties.and fights……

Engineer Frans de Rond has captured the entire setting in a way that allows you to experience the superb interplay of these seasoned musicians. This is so well recorded that turning up the volume knob significantly only seems to make the music even more intense not louder.. 

With this release, an impressively good album has been added to Carmen's discography.

My suggestion is to buy both part one (Up Jumped The Devil) and part two (Stones in My Passway as they don't fall short of each other and only become more precious with time.”

• 2 months later...