IGNORED

Is it worth it?

10 minutes ago, AnotherSpin said:

Ah, I see, you didn't bombard Chris with endless complaints. He must be exaggerating. Well, it happens... 😉

Why are you attacking March Audio? I have done the same with others and truely have no leg to stand on, but try to have enough self control to stay focused on the objective side of the conversation. Pot, Kettle, Black? I hope you have a great day! 🙂 I'm no angel either, just ask my wife... 

2 hours ago, March Audio said:

Im actually going to start another thread that sort of covers some of this. There are a number of measurement techniques, but it depends what you are looking for what you might do.  On some measurements we can actually dig way below the levels of audibility.

However, the first and most fundamental thing to do is establish if are you actually really hearing something?  That means, as far as possible, removing those bias inducing clues and factors.  Putting controls in place so that you are not influenced by price, brand, aesthetics, what the reviewer, your mate or the "technical expert" said etc, etc.

This may include techniques that others may not subscribe to. I am looking forward to this new thread.