IGNORED

Is it worth it?

3 hours ago, March Audio said:

Those points have nothing to do with "differing opinions".  They were referencing a member who was blatantly and repeatedly breaking forum rules with offensive personal attacks.  So yes I do take that personally.

Otherwise It was an objective thread where unsupported subjective opinion and speculation was being spammed.  Not just my view, Im not the OP of this thread.

It wasn't about opinions, it was about endless complaining. Usually people who complain endlessly are severely lacking, in the final case, security. Hence the question, is your life in danger? It is about audio, stay relaxed, no danger.

1 hour ago, Racerxnet said:

Why are you attacking March Audio? I have done the same with others and truely have no leg to stand on, but try to have enough self control to stay focused on the objective side of the conversation. Pot, Kettle, Black? I hope you have a great day! 🙂 I'm no angel either, just ask my wife... 

First, it's a fun. Secоnd, I am merely reflecting... 🙃

32 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

This is not only against the rules of the forum, but against the spirit as well. Trolling brings the entire community down. 

What's wrong with having fun with diversity of human behavior? Or I should cry and run to fill a complain?