IGNORED

Difficulty synching word clock

Hi all 

I’m wondering if I could get some advice . I’m having difficulty synching the word clock in the Denafrips Terminator II with their Hermes DDC, I was able to synching it once and as soon as I changed the album I was playing it went off , cables are 0.7 meter long Bluejean made with Canare LV-77S and canare bnc plugs supposedly true 75 ohms .

if I turn off the clock on both the Hermes and the terminator I get sound out of it , if I just turn the clock out on the terminator the same thing , I get sound but as soon I turn the clock on the Hermes the sound stops 

Not sure if this is relevant at all, but this video says there is an error in the manual how to connect clock signals. (Not the Hermès). Around 6:30

Home: Melco N1A/2 | EtherRegen+Farad | UltraRendu+Farad | Denafrips Gaia | Denafrips Terminator Plus | Jeff Rowland Coherence II Series 2 pre | Blue Circle Audio BC-202 amp | Raidho XT-1 | 2 Revel Performa3 B112 subwoofers  | PS Audio DS Power Plant 12 

Desktop: IsoRegen+LPS1.2 | Denafrips Iris | Denafrips Venus 2/Chord Qutest | Blue Circle Audio SBT preamp|  Eddie Current Zana Deux Super | Hifiman HE-1000SE | PS Audio DS Power Plant 12