IGNORED

Farad Super 3 Linear Power Supply

Farad Super 3 Linear Power Supply

First owner, directly purchased from manufacturer in Jan2021
If you already own a high quality DAC like the Chord Hugo TT2/Dave, I recommend you try out these amazing LPS to bring the very best out of your DACs. I got these for my Chord products (Chord Hugo TT2 and Chord Mscaler) that I recently sold and hence this sale. Absolutely no compromise was made so I got the highly recommended upgrades to ensure that the system as whole has no known bottlenecks. Therefore I chose the SR Orange Fuse Upgrade, the Furutech Rhodium AC inlet and the very high quality Level 2 DC cable. All details are shown in the pictures including details from Farad's website.
Actual cost: 806 Euros ($985)  667 Euros for the power supply with the SR orange upgrade and Furutech Rhodium AC inlet 139 Euros for the DC power cable Level 2 upgrade
Please note.  Two units are shown in the picture. Price is per unit.  These power supplies will definitely work for a Chord TT2 and Chord Mscaler. I have tested them personally and used them for months with 0 issues. They are rock solid stable and sound incredibly beautiful!
If you want to venture trying out with other DACs/Components, it is important to know the size of the DC input. All this information is clearly shown in the pictures. It is a 2.5mm. Please also note that this is a 15V unit. You cannot adjust the output power like the cheaper power supplies and that is by design to get the purest power. The current limit peak is between 2.5A and 3.2A for 15V.  If you are going to try any other component (DAC, Ethernet conditioner, Pre-amp etc) please contact me so we can figure it out together. If you have any questions, please ask me before you place an offer.
Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee. Please check my feedback and buy with confidence. 
Enjoy the hobby! Regards, Jai