IGNORED

Audio player for Led Zeppelin album "Presence"

Presence is an exclusive Hi-End audio player for listening to Led Zeppelin's “Presence” album.

Audio player – download

Release link:

https://www.hdtracks.com/#/album/5ded54ab167b24b37ed3b191

Supported formats: aiff, wav, flac, alac (m4a)

Supported sampling rates: 44.1 kHz to 384 kHz

Output mode: ASIO

System requirements:

2 cores processor

installed memory – at least 4 GB, of which 2.6 GB must be free

operating system – Windows 10

lz7.png

3 hours ago, lpost said:

What is the purpose of this 'player' besides playing said album? Does it play from ram or have some other advantage? Few will download it being hosted on a .ru host.

In most systems it plays better than other players due to the original audio engine.
I live in Siberia and I do not hide it. If I put it on a different host, what difference does that make?

https://clearsound.club/data/test/LZVII.7z

Ok, so how or what does your player do and how is it specific to this particular album?

I don't intend to sound critical. I'm just really curious to understand what you've created. I have several versions of this (and all Led Zeppelin) album so I don't need another way to play it...but I'm curious what the intent or motivation is.

Regarding .ru domains, they are often implicated in malware distribution and command/control and because of this on the corporate network I manage in the US and Europe all .ru domains (as are many other nations domains not just ru) by default are blocked and I've yet to have a reason to make any exceptions.

9 hours ago, lpost said:

Ok, so how or what does your player do and how is it specific to this particular album?

I don't intend to sound critical. I'm just really curious to understand what you've created. I have several versions of this (and all Led Zeppelin) album so I don't need another way to play it...but I'm curious what the intent or motivation is.

Regarding .ru domains, they are often implicated in malware distribution and command/control and because of this on the corporate network I manage in the US and Europe all .ru domains (as are many other nations domains not just ru) by default are blocked and I've yet to have a reason to make any exceptions.

I also had many versions of all LZ albums on different media, including vinyl, tape, CD. But now I listen mainly to digital versions and I wanted to bring listening to them closer to using physical media. This player is like an envelope or a vinyl booklet. If you run it according to the attached instructions, you will see that for each track its own image is displayed.

I have players for various albums by Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Lana Del Ray and other artists. They can play hi-res releases, cd rips, vinyl rips, etc.

Regarding .ru domains, believe me, their reputation bothers me much more than you do. And I'm not hiding behind proxy servers. People are different.