IGNORED

HDPLEX 500W ATX Linear Power Supply (NEW)

HDPLEX 500W ATX Linear Power Supply (NEW)

For sale is a HDPLEX 500W ATX Linear Power Supply. Silver Faceplate. NEW - I have not even opened the box (but will open just prior to shipping to make sure everything is in order). Still under warranty. I received it from HDplex in March 2021. Warranty is 12 months from delivery.

This is their latest model. According to Larry:

"500W ATX LPSU has been completely redesigned to replace the original 400W ATX LPSU. It has ATX modular output and two LT3045 based adjustable output which support 3A each. Its modular ATX output has independent 3.3V/5V/12V rail. The CPU EPS Rail is also independent of PCIE 12V rail. 500W ATX LPSU is also using a new chassis which has 50% more heat dissipation area compare to the 400W ATX LPSU chassis."

It is currently out of stock on the HDPlex website. I am selling because I thought I had the time to build my music server, but unfortunately, work just got so busy. Instead of having this LPS sit in the corner, I rather someone make good use of it. Shipping is included within the continental US. Buyer is responsible for Paypal fees unless you do friends and family.

MSRP is $858. I am selling these for $790.

Thanks for looking.