IGNORED

Apple Hi Rez - Bit Perfect?

I would encourage our founder, Chris to apply his most excellent skills to the upcoming release of high resolution music from Apple.  Chris has provided us with honest reporting on Sonus and BlueOS.  I await his contribution.

While I have your attention allow me to rant on the dishonest shills employed by various consumer tech outlets which continually report "leaks" regarding the various phones, pads, computers and what have you.  I submit that there are no leaks.  Stealth press releases, click bait, marketing, dreck.  Lazy lay-abouts scoop up what ever crap the tech companies are pushing and pass them on to their respective platforms reported as exclusive information.  What a crock.

Here is my leak.  A cell phone is a rectangle.  Some large, some are small.  Every so often there is new chip, a better camera or new screen technology, but hey, it is an overpriced rectangle that will never change. 

Thank you for your kind attention,.

In any dispute the intensity of feeling is inversely proportional to the value of the issues at stake ~ Sayre's Law