IGNORED

SMSL SU-9 BALANCED MQA DAC w/remote + bluetooth

SMSL SU-9 BALANCED MQA DAC w/remote + bluetooth

Took delivery of SMSL SU-9 Balanced MQA, Bluetooth, DAC w/Remote, on May 14, 2021 (10 Days ago w/delivery receipt), to audition. Paid $469.53 with shipping delivered to my door from APOS Audio. The DAC has performed flawlessly and has about 25 hours of use on it so it's still breaking in. There are so many features in the menus that still need to be explored by the new owner!. The unit will be packed up EXACTLY as it was shipped with plastic and twisty ties on everything for an authentic unboxing experience to the new owner. Apos Audio guarantees the 2nd new owner the remaining 2yr Warranty as transferable with receipt number and original email address which will be provided. Check out Apos Warranty info on their website here: http://help.apos.audio/en/articles/3197291-apos-audio-2nd-year-transferable-warranty

Reason for selling on Audiophile Style: While it sounded very, very, excellent and smooth (read reviews), it was a lateral upgrade to my current equipment. I can see that I'm going to have to spend a pile of cash to beat my current set-up ($1000+) or even this SMSL SU-9 which is already an amazing value. So, it's ready for it's new home.

You can save $49.53 instantly on a Brand New In-Box amazing SMSL SU-9 DAC right here. I will pick up the cost of all shipping and paypal fees however the price is firm. Anyone looking to buy this DAC would be foolish to buy new from Apos because then you'll have to wait for your unit to clear customs (all of 10 days)--even if you pay for expedited shipping, (I thought Apos carried items in stock at TX). There is no downside to buying this particular SU-9 right here, right now, on Audiophile Lifestyle Classifieds. Check out my selling history on head-fi.org for my selling reputation--it's flawless and I'm proud of it.

IMG_0246.thumb.JPG.0d12db44db4767929e6dc9fe23a37646.JPGHP 17z Laptop  >>>  iDefender + iPower  >>>  iGalvanic 3.0  >>>  iPurifier2  >>>  Micro iDSD Black Label  >>>  HD6XX and K553Pro