IGNORED

InnuOS 2.0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, BPED said:

Roon app is of couse much more sophisticated.
can we have the best of both worlds??"

I've lost track during the long wait. Does 2.0 still support the Experimental mode?

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers

• 3 weeks later...

Enjoying 2.0 and ditching Roon/Experimental for a while as i give it a test drive. Haven't enabled Qubuz or Tidal as enjoying being forced to focus on my local collection.

Does anyone know how to tell the phone version of MyInnuos.com to show compilation albums as one thumbnail album cover, versus a thumbnail album cover for each track in the compilation?

Cheers,

Alan

Synergistic Research Powercell UEF SE > Sonore OpticalModule (LPS-1.2 & DXP-1A5DSC) > EtherRegen (SR4T & DXP-1A5DSC) > (Sablon 2020 LAN) Innuos PhoenixNet > Muon Streaming System > Grimm Audio MU1 server > (Sablon AES) Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC > PS Audio M1200 monoblocks > Salk Sound Supercharged Songtowers

16 hours ago, Blackmorec said:

Hey Alan,

if you’re using Innuos 2.x.x click [music], [artists], [Q] and type [various artists] then you should see all your compilation albums with the correct album covers.

one thing you should do with Tidal and/or Qobuz once they’re enabled is each time you select a locally stored album, check Qobuz or Tidal to see if there’s a hi-res version and if so, add it to favorites. I usually go one step further and for my favorite artists i usually add all the hi-res files to my library. Its so quick and easy 

Thanks Steve,

But I meant more that I go from Home > New Music > All Music and when scrolling down if a compilation album has 20 tracks I see 20 album cover icons, 1 for each track.

Am wondering if this is a bug or a setting I'm missing because when I look at the compilation they're listed as one album, but Innuos2.0 shows the tracks and not the album.

Cheers,

Alan

Screenshot_20210731-102428_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, jon2020 said:

FWIW, I find the Sense app is optimised for the iPad. The SQ of the Android version on a Samsung tablet is just not in the same league as the iOS version on the iPad.

There is an opacity, homogeneity and attenuation of transients to the sound via the Android version that is completely absent in the iOS version. 

Enjoy the Music!

I'm lost here. Surely the app is just a controller? Where's your music actually playing from in this scenario?

• 2 weeks later...

Not a significant data point by any means but on 30th July I posted I was giving 2.0 a try (over Roon & Experimental mode - and I've been a vociferous advocate of Experimental mode). But long story short I'm still on 2.0 where I'd probably pencilled in perhaps 3 or 4 days.

Sound quality is excellent and I'm still able to do the majority of the tasks I'm interested in. Finding music etc.

Not missing Roon is a pretty great accolade in my eyes.

Cheers,

Alan