IGNORED

First time REW help: okay to apply summed biquad filters to 2x4HD's Inputs?

If I may ask for verification, tips, or suggestions etc...

I generated test tones starting at 10hz to 300hz for subs and 10hz to 20,000hz for mains. Then applied psychoacoustic smoothing for the graphs.

Here's both Tekton 4-10 subwoofers:

left-and-right-subwoofers-jpg.42306  

And here's the summation total of 2.2 channels after filters:

summation-jpg.42307 

After only my first few hours ever working w/ REW I'm not sure if I'm doing this "optimally" but I measured each speaker [mains and subs] individually and applied created biquad filters to each channel's outputs on a Minidsp 2x4 HD. Then, I began measuring summed response and created a summed biquad filter and imported it into the 2x4 HD's inputs.

Anyhoot, this is the final result of doing so mind you to reduce the low frequency spl/gain to this point I have the subwoofers gained down -10db!

Note: the dip in the frequency 13,000hz to 20,000hz is probably from the "Slow Filter" I forgot to turn off in the SMSL M400 DAC.

Could someone verify that the way I applied the summed filters to the inputs of the 2x4HD is okay? Also, I'm open to suggestions because I'm a beginner w/ REW not even a Novice as of yet!

And here's the graphed system:

tekton-design-jpg.42308 

Appreciate any tips, advice, suggestions, etc. 

SMSL M400 DAC
Bluesound Node 2i

Sony 65 inch OLED A8G, Sony 4k Blue Ray X700

Parasound Halo A31 Amplifier

Tekton Ulfberht Speakers w/ Be high frequency upgrade [4 ohms ea.]
Two Tekton Active [300 watts rms] 4-10 Subwoofers

The second and third images wouldn’t show up on this site. I got sent to your AV Nirvana post so I was able to see the second image there after a search. Looks good if that’s how you want to integrate your subwoofers. There is no right or wrong, just your preference. I prefer my subs (20-100Hz) to be flat to my speakers. You have yours set at about 10dB above your speakers. Try it out, see if you like the sound. If you don’t, just set it to a lower volume, say 4-6dB above your speakers. I’m sure you’ll find a sub volume that you’ll be happy with.

17 hours ago, ecwl said:

The second and third images wouldn’t show up on this site. I got sent to your AV Nirvana post so I was able to see the second image there after a search. Looks good if that’s how you want to integrate your subwoofers. There is no right or wrong, just your preference. I prefer my subs (20-100Hz) to be flat to my speakers. You have yours set at about 10dB above your speakers. Try it out, see if you like the sound. If you don’t, just set it to a lower volume, say 4-6dB above your speakers. I’m sure you’ll find a sub volume that you’ll be happy with.

Much appreciate you chiming in ecwl. Amazingly, no responses elsewhere I have asked my questions. Sorry about making your run around to see the graphs. Wish I could edit my OP and fix the links. 
I have since modified the house curve reducing the low frequency output. Whenever I used the 10db curve w/ the mains which house four twelve inch subwoofers to the Tekton 4-10s a result of over 25db occurred. I'm very happy at the moment w/ a 12 db "summation or final" curve around 30-50hz.... I do have my subs crossed over at 120hz and really like them there. 

I decided to keep track of my progress and log my resources, parts list, house curves ect here in case anyone not familiar w/ REW is looking for such things: https://www.disqus.social/2021/05/maximum-optimization-using-rew-and.html

Have a wonderful day ecwl and happy listening! 
William

SMSL M400 DAC
Bluesound Node 2i

Sony 65 inch OLED A8G, Sony 4k Blue Ray X700

Parasound Halo A31 Amplifier

Tekton Ulfberht Speakers w/ Be high frequency upgrade [4 ohms ea.]
Two Tekton Active [300 watts rms] 4-10 Subwoofers