IGNORED

Article: Introducing Hang Loose Convolver From Accurate Sound

This is exciting!  Brings me closer to getting into DRC with the AU plugin on a Mac running Audirvana (with what appears will be minimal hassle).

Bill

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant

Yes, other convolvers have been around; seems like mostly from the pro sector.  This one could be cool as it will hopefully be easy to use and has been developed by a good friend of the forum/audiophiles. 

I have been searching for an answer to this question as I know I read it somewhere, but I can't find it.  The processing order in Audirvana.  Is it upsample then Audio Units or vice versa?

Bill

Labels assigned by CA members: "Cogley's ML sock-puppet," "weaponizer of psychology," "ethically-challenged," "professionally dubious," "machismo," "lover of old westerns," "shill," "expert on ducks and imposters," "Janitor in Chief," "expert in Karate," "ML fanboi or employee," "Alabama Trump supporter with an NRA decal on the windshield of his car," sycophant