IGNORED

Trust your ears

32 minutes ago, Summit said:

Some of those that pretend to be objective already know everything that exists, their affect and how to measure them 🤣.

Stick your finger in a flame and tell me it's an illusion that it is painful. The smoke from your burning flesh you do not smell. The flame is NOT approximately 3000 degrees. Jab your eye with the imaginary screwdriver, the results are not real. Stick your tongue on the bare 120 volt wire. Subjectively,what's going to happen? Off to church on this imaginary Fathers Day. 

1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

This would be a really cool topic for another thread. How well does equipment measure long after the date it's put in use. We talk-up components that last a long time, but I've never seen measurements of such component. Do they turn on and produce music for a long time or do they measure within the window of acceptable change once they are 20+ years old. Interesting stuff. 

After I get settled in the new home, I will send in the 2 7BSST amps to Bryston for a check up. I can ask Mike for the before and after results. This will not happen until after March or so of next year, but will be interesting to see the results.