First impression: SQ is good, I have to get used to the feel & look, but so far I like it. What I do not like: sorting options do not work well. But perhaps I have to wait till all my albums are synced. W'll see.

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I’ve had some issues with this. I also have issues with it analyzing my library. I’m working with Damien. 

How long did your library migration last? Your library is much bigger than mine. My setup really seems stuck, with the bar not moving and Studio using 0% CPU time.

Anyone else not seeing their Qobuz playlists ...like anywhere ?  Or the ability to search by genre within Qobuz ?

And yes ..my " Analyzing Audio Files " progress bar appears to be stuck about a quarter of the way for quite some time now ...

Hmmmm ....... it looks slick and pretty but ...... hmmmm .......

My 46000 tracks took around two days before it finishes analyzing in beta test...

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS 12.0 > Audirvana Studio 1.6 >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 11

25 minutes ago, GrahamH said:

I managed to download this, but so far pretty underwhelmed. Not sure that I wanted them but no sign of radio or podcasts. Also for me the font is so small I have difficulty reading it.

I've restarted the app and radio and podcasts are now there.

5 minutes ago, RunHomeSlow said:

My 46000 tracks took around two days before it finishes analyzing in beta test...

A word of warning by Damien on this would have been helpful. I rebooted my computer as it looked stuck, now I have only 145 albums (should be 5000) in my library. Will probably just rebuild the library from scratch. 

If you have a big library, beware of a not very smooth transition!!!!

8 minutes ago, Don Blas De Lezo said:

Anyone else not seeing their Qobuz playlists ...like anywhere ?  Or the ability to search by genre within Qobuz ?

image.png.dc903baa2f66c5529d9cafae480fbb63.png

Clicked on this icon (from Damien himself), I was also having this problem just now)... Make sure you have your Qobuz account connected.

23 minutes ago, Musicophile said:

Is anybody else stuck in the library migration? The bar doesn't seem to be moving.

It took a long time to "analyze" my library -- and I'm sure it's only a fraction of the size compared to @The Computer Audiophile.

My phone app can load a library much quicker.

mQa is dead!

The Tidal/Qobuz tracks are not automatially integrated into the library,  You need to make them favorites to commingle them.  ????

I don't seem to get any DSD with kernel streaming.

Moving around the user interface seems clunky and text size is too small (and cannot be changed).

mQa is dead!

2 minutes ago, lucretius said:

It took a long time to "analyze" my library -- and I'm sure it's only a fraction of the size compared to @The Computer Audiophile.

My phone app can load a library much quicker.

I understand the "analysing" part. But even the migration of my initial library didn't work correctly. 

Just now, Musicophile said:

I understand the "analysing" part. But even the migration of my initial library didn't work correctly. 

The initial migration involves "analysing", apparently.

mQa is dead!

While I'm rebuilding my library from scratch (again, had to do it about ever 6 weeks recently thanks to track duplication issues), I like the look and SQ impression seems to be really quite good.

But how can I change the main menu on the lest to show "local" files first instead of "favourites", "radio", "podcast" etc all of which I don't plan to use?

Just now, The Computer Audiophile said:

I believe migration and analyzing are two distinct processes. 

Perhaps.  But once I started migration, it went to "analyzing".

mQa is dead!

5 minutes ago, Musicophile said:

While I'm rebuilding my library from scratch (again, had to do it about ever 6 weeks recently thanks to track duplication issues), I like the look and SQ impression seems to be really quite good.

But how can I change the main menu on the lest to show "local" files first instead of "favourites", "radio", "podcast" etc all of which I don't plan to use?

Are you using Windows or MacOS?

mQa is dead!

28 minutes ago, RunHomeSlow said:

Wow!  Any idea what's involved in "analyzing"?

mQa is dead!