IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

• 2 weeks later...

@The Computer Audiophile @RunHomeSlow @Jud @damien78 just lost my A+3.5.52(or what ever the latest version was) It says "there is no valid license to continue execution of Audirvana"--I have had all versions of Audirvana since 2013! I don't even know where my license key is anymore. Anyone else suddenly have this problem and how do I get my A+3.5... back as I haven't made up my mind yet to go to STUDIO

i have submitted this to Audirvana Support/Community also

let me know if you have any suggestions or if anyone else suddenly has this problem thanks bobbmd

@LucretiaS ThankYou I find that stored in finder went to web site and retrieved the license key for A+3 entered it in the rectangular box that showed up when I liked on my Audirvana icon.

NOTHING happened have reached out to ALL Damiens and others as I did here on Audirvana support/community site haven’t  heard back from anyone yet

If I sign up for STUDIO how will they know I have an A+3.5 account and what happens to all my TIDAL and Qobuz self made and their playlists favorites ect I have will they go to STUDIO?? 

More importantly why did my A+3.5 just disappear and why?—just to get me to buy STUDIO?

bobbmd thanks again 

@LucretiaS @Jud @RunHomeSlow and @damien78 Audirvana support quickly gave me my license key# and then they personally reset my A+3.5... everything is back

thanks for all your help and suggestions especially @LucretiaS

they haven't responded yet as to why this happened and @jimdukey & @MemoryPlayer FYI there is almost always an answer to all things and Audirvana always answers quickly regardless of what others esp on their community page say--try to get a straight forward response like I did from ROON without being censored or being asked asinine questions about what your 'setup' is everytime there is a problem

again thanks all above for your help if i left anyone out my apologies

bobbmd

@RunHomeSlow Hi-- I did as you suggested above and that box with ALL my playlists came up BUT... I have literally hundreds of self made TIDAL & Qobuz playlists on A+3.5.46 do I have to manually transfer each one separately? You said "if you have them saved somewhere... you just click the 3 dots and they will transfer at once" the only place I have them is on TIDAL & Qobuz individually on there web apps and on A+3.5.46(and on ROON also)... could you or anyone else be more specific how I do this 'all at once'--have no patience to try to transfer each one individually. thanks bobbmd

@RunHomeSlow and others : "what a stupid I am"(Roberto DeVicenzo at '68 Masters when he signed his scorecard incorrectly)

ALL my Qobuz and TIDAL playlist transferred in that same EDITOR/NAVIGATOR box that RHS showed above ALL one has to do is double click the playlist you want and it plays !!

Sorry for wasting you time-I guess that why there is a 30 day trial so you figure out every little detail on STUDIO.

BTY I really like it and I personally think the SQ is far superior to old A+3.5.46 and TIDAL/Qobuz alone and ROON-- all music on my Schiit Yggdrasil GS says 48x 4 never did that on old A+3.5.46 Qobuz/TIDAL/ROON except with rare exceptions

@Musicophile I agree about UI not at all intuitive-- same for playlists it is an extra step in the process compared to A+3.5 BUT not only is the SQ so much better to my ears( what do you think?) but I now only have the volume wheel on my Schiit Ragnarok amp at 12 o'clock used to have to crank it up to 3 o'clock or more regardless of what service or player I was using.

I have a playlist from Archives.org of all The Grateful Dead debut songs the first time they sang them live(some prior to 1965 but mostly '65-'95). It's a hoot.

Does anyone know how I could somehow transfer the playlist to STUDIO?

2 hours ago, audiojerry said:

I have been trying out AS for a couple of weeks. Sounds great, but user interface is disappointing, and has too many bugs to list.

What is most disappointing is the lack apparent lack of concern from the company. There seems to be no interest by the company to respond to or address any issues currently being raised by users.  They make a big show around the launch of an "exciting new product", offer a 30 day trial, and then they disappear. 

It feels like a desperate attempt to generate income with no long term planning for support or to even be around in the near future. Has Audirvana appointed no one to monitor this forum or Audirvana'a own forum to respond to all the many concerns?    

@jas— I agree !! @damien78

NOW to everyone else/@damien 3 or 78 (or what ever number you are now)why do you have an annoying flywheel when you use that annoying ‘navigator’/‘editor’ to get to your library and playlists you have made on TIDAL and Qobuz?? AND why does it take so long if you click a playlist to get it to appear again with flywheel going ‘round and ‘round’ same goes if you want to trash something. This to me is a huge PIA on 3.5.46 everything was at your beck and call immediately in a column on left hand side—why do you have to use that martini glass icon at top center???

@kerisabe couldn’t agree more with you also ie sounds and running etc BUT it’s getting there that’s a pain I have a late 2012 Mac mini i7 16GB RAM with new Samsung SSD sort of like yours and the SQ is marvelous just other STUFF that bothers me hopefully @damien78 and support @audirvana.com will make things ‘smoother’

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @damien78 @RunHomeSlow @Jud since update to studio 1.5 studio is stopping part way my lengthy self made AND Qobuz&TIDAL playlists have to hit “play” icon — am sure this is a minor glitch but anyone else seeing this? ALSO anyone have suggestions on what settings are BEST subjectively on that Brain vs SOX choices thanks