IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

Let me say this about Damien and Manuel, how they treat their users can be pretty low. You are aware of my posts on the forums and the frustration that me and others felt with them. Their refusal to communicate was especially aggravating and disappointing. Damien decided he didn’t want to read any posts that criticized him or the way he does business. So he locked me out of the forums 10 days ago and refuses to speak with me. Unprofessional? Yes. Childish? Absolutely. Rude? Without a doubt. I wish him the best, but he continues to alienate loyal users. 

3 hours ago, Mike Rubin said:

All four sides of mine are open, too.  Do you upsample to DVD?  That’s where the temps spike for me, as mentioned.  CPU load is minimal, at less than 5%, usually, although it can spike into the 40% range. 

What temps do you usually run, if you do upsample?

I’ve never encountered clipping or any other issues. I’ve never upsampled to the levels you are using. 

2 hours ago, lucretius said:

Did you:

(1) Have Studio already running on the PC?

(2) Did you click on the PC name presented in the Remote app?

(3) Did you type in the numeric code into the Remote App that was presented on the PC by Studio?

1. Yes 

2. Yes

3. No numerals appeared on the PC              screen. I’ve used the previous remote for a couple of years. It too was buggy and many users struggled with it.