IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

4 minutes ago, bodiebill said:

Same here. Some tracks hang, others do not, regardless of format. It may have to do with audio analysis, or with exclusive use that makes a file unavailable fior playback. I also had this problem when, for comparison, I switched from A+ 3.5 to AS after fully closing down the former.

I havent done any audio analysis since Ive been trialling Studio.  I am only using it for streaming Tidal/Qobuz at the minute so that would suggest that its not the audio analysis on my side at least.   Im using the Kernel Streaming mode.   I do also get the high pitch hiss/spit type noise randomly at the end of tracks. Although it has done it less since the 1.3 update I still get it once a track has finished and the next one is loading.  Other than that I am really pleased and will join for at least the 1st year using the discount Ive received for being a Audirvana 3.5 User.  

3 hours ago, Mike Rubin said:

All of the time. 

Happens randomly but routinely and takes down my streamer with it. I can't close it out without a ctrl+alt+del and the streamer needs to be restarted. 

Sounds pretty good, but this unreliability is a deal killer for me. 

I have to close Audirvana and reload it every time it crashes. The most annoying part is having to keep inputting my email and password every time. Its actually more annoying than it crashing. 

47 minutes ago, Geoffrey Armstrong said:

I just got a message from Audirvana saying the new remote app for Studio will be released next week.

Same, I also got a message. I also read that we can get a 14 day extension to the trial once the remote app is released.  Seems you have to send an email to their support department and they will send a link with an extended trial.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:38 AM, Teus said:

Perhaps you can try this: go to my account and disconnect Audirvana. Then start Audirvana again and login with your account. It solved my problem too.

I tried it and it has worked perfectly Thanks : )    I wish I would have asked a few weeks ago . I must have typed my email and password over 100 times the past few weeks hahaha 👍