IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

5 minutes ago, LowOrbit said:

Has anyone got this working on W10 on a headless machine?

I have the app installed and it'll open but does not find my dac nor allow me to open "Settings". I don't want to pull the pc from my rack and connect up a screen and mouse.

A3.5 has not given me any issues over a remote connection.

Studio doesnt work with remote, there is still no any published app for the studio remote you mean that ?

• 2 weeks later...

As all you know, i am still waiting for the Remote, but i couldnt stand and did the subscription, i have still some lags while opening quboz playlist albums, and when i selected one album and want to turn my album's  playlist , software takes me all against to the start of my playlist not to albums that also a bug, the lag is same at tidal and qobuz, it takes time to load my playlist albums.

And do you know when is REMOTE is coming ?

• 5 months later...

From the starting to end, as i big fun of Audirvana, Audirvana studio improved it self in every way, Best sounding player over all other big brands, i like to thank Damien and all the stuff, they listened our problems and solved them do not hesitating anything!

Btw, ofcourse i like to thank all my friends on that form helps them to improve their self!

Thank you Audiophilestyle!