IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

I've had a couple of small issues with Studio I would with hindsite categorize as my oversight rather than app bugs, and Damien's customer service guys guided me straight to the solution. Customer service did the same for me in 3.5 as well.  My expectations for problem solving, then, have little to do with where issues are resolved--on a forum or from customer service or even who resolves them--but only if they are resolved clearly and promptly.

By that measure, they've done well--I have zero complaints.

More importantly for me, I continue to be impressed with SQ--to the point I've been pulling out non-favorites tracks from the Library and are re-listening. For the first time, I really like some of them. 

iMac 27" with local music files > Audirvana Studio > Router/ Modem> etherRegan )JS-2 LPS > Sablon > 2nd etherRegan (LPS 1.2))>UltraRendu (LPS-1.2)> Schiit Yggy > Ayre K5 XE MP Preamp > Ayre v5 Amp > Aerial 10-T Speakers. PC's, SC's and  IC's Cerious Technology Matrix and Ghent DC cords. Gaia under components and speakers. 1 Topaz 1k Iso, BPT power center. Maestro wall plug, dedicated 20 amp run to equipment, second run to distant iMac/Router, BK Precision 1604 and 2nd Topaz.

• 7 months later...

My question has to do with downloading. I have the Up Jumped the Devil by Carmen Gomes, a 24/352.8kHz download, but I does not play and I do not know how to change AZ settings to a lower resolution if that is even possible. My Yggy Dac plays up to 192kHz.  

Any suggestions?

iMac 27" with local music files > Audirvana Studio > Router/ Modem> etherRegan )JS-2 LPS > Sablon > 2nd etherRegan (LPS 1.2))>UltraRendu (LPS-1.2)> Schiit Yggy > Ayre K5 XE MP Preamp > Ayre v5 Amp > Aerial 10-T Speakers. PC's, SC's and  IC's Cerious Technology Matrix and Ghent DC cords. Gaia under components and speakers. 1 Topaz 1k Iso, BPT power center. Maestro wall plug, dedicated 20 amp run to equipment, second run to distant iMac/Router, BK Precision 1604 and 2nd Topaz.

Thanks, I have XLD; guess I guess I need to dig deeper to learn how to down-convert.

Thank you. Okay, I see that part--easy enough. But I am missing how do I apply that setting to this Carmen Gomes album alone and not have it be a global setting. In other words, how do I convert these tracks only?

Thank you. I will give it a go.

Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  I got it now...it took a village...thanks!

JoeWhip. It was user error coupled with me not understanding how these things work. As one of the posters said, it was easy and I learned something new.  the Carmen Gomes tracks turned out to be worth the effort.