IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Musicophile said:

Unfortunately yes. And there's currently no way to stop it. 

I stopped use JRiver a few years ago because it changed my files and destroyed a lot of them!

BTW, while you installed Studio, did it ask permission for change, update or save your files?

I will never try this version, 3.5 is enough for what I need since I listen to only HQPlayer!

2 hours ago, jtm said:

IMO, altering the presentation of music information from the way I wanted it to look like, and doing so by adding new content to the metadata area in the music file which I have obtained through a purchase, does mean a modification of my property. 

I find all this absolutely unacceptable, not to say incomprehensible. 

I will never try this Studio version.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Dandou said:

Though SystemOptimizer was installed, Studio asks me from time to time to install it again, and the process ends with an error message… 

It's amazing that six months after its initial release, this player remains so buggy with so many frustrating dysfunctions. 

My trial ended and I forgot this buggy software..., I posted the same error message here and no answer!

If I can't listen Studio integrated with HQPlayer, I will not try it again. I'm back to Roon & HQPlayer integration.

• 1 year later...