IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

3 minutes ago, bbosler said:

I'm almost embarrassed to ask this, but how do you connect Audirvana running on a remote computer to a DAC that only has a USB input? I am currently using Roon with HQPlayer that streams over my network to a small computer (UP Atom) running Linux HQplayer NAA with USB out to my DAC. What software do I load on my small computer to act as the DLNA receiver? I thought it would be simple to google the answer but I can't  find a clear answer. I can load Windows 10 on the Atom but that seems like way overboard for such a simple function and think I prefer a Linux solution for simplicities sake. I'm happy with my current setup but as always, curious to try what many say is a better player.

thanks

A raspberry Pi4 running RopieeXL. RopieeXL also has an NAA function.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 11.01.12 PM.png

No electron left behind.

1 minute ago, ChipotleCoyote said:

So what I think I am reading here is "this may be one of those major software updates you should wait on until the first bug fix release." :)

Thats if you can actually get it downloaded and working...

No electron left behind.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ernie said:

Does anyone know if a library consisting only of qobuz favorites can be filtered by genre, or anything?  I see no filters or sorting options when I view my albums ( which are entirely qobuz).  Thanks

If you click the up and down arrow button

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 6.47.51 PM.png

you'll see this window. There you can make some sort decisions.

Screen Shot 2021-05-30 at 6.47.59 PM.png

No electron left behind.