IGNORED

Audirvana Studio

2 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I’ve had some issues with this. I also have issues with it analyzing my library. I’m working with Damien. 

Thanks for keeping us updated. Guys, you may want to hold off with testing Studio before this is resolved.

In the meantime, my library (about 100K tracks) has been migrating for 10 min plus. Will just let it run and hope for the best.

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I’ve had some issues with this. I also have issues with it analyzing my library. I’m working with Damien. 

How long did your library migration last? Your library is much bigger than mine. My setup really seems stuck, with the bar not moving and Studio using 0% CPU time.

5 minutes ago, RunHomeSlow said:

My 46000 tracks took around two days before it finishes analyzing in beta test...

A word of warning by Damien on this would have been helpful. I rebooted my computer as it looked stuck, now I have only 145 albums (should be 5000) in my library. Will probably just rebuild the library from scratch. 

If you have a big library, beware of a not very smooth transition!!!!

2 minutes ago, lucretius said:

It took a long time to "analyze" my library -- and I'm sure it's only a fraction of the size compared to @The Computer Audiophile.

My phone app can load a library much quicker.

I understand the "analysing" part. But even the migration of my initial library didn't work correctly. 

While I'm rebuilding my library from scratch (again, had to do it about ever 6 weeks recently thanks to track duplication issues), I like the look and SQ impression seems to be really quite good.

But how can I change the main menu on the lest to show "local" files first instead of "favourites", "radio", "podcast" etc all of which I don't plan to use?

1 minute ago, Foggie said:

Install probs - Have the trail email, clicked the link, it goes to the AV site and nothing happens?  Retried the link, says account already exists.  Cant you just download the installer?   Not sure what / where to go at this point.  Maybe the servers are being max'd out.

Had the same problem. Managed to log in and download from there.