IGNORED

Article: Meet The Audiophile Style Community | Volume 14

1 hour ago, AudioDoctor said:

I recognize that stream case right away.  Is that an FC9? @EdmontonCanuck

Yes, it is.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

2 hours ago, EdmontonCanuck said:

Yes, it is.

I built my server in the FC12 so I would have room for a GPU to use with HQPlayer. They make really great cases.

No electron left behind...

Are you sure that's not a Streacom FC10? I always thought the FC9 was a noticeable bit narrower than my FC10, but I could hardly tell in that picture. I have the T+A DAC 8 DSD too 🥳

Thanks for the write up and hello from a fellow Canuck 😀

Most people probably realize this already, but...

Your cd's are already digitized, I'm assuming that you meant ripping them to a hard drive or server. 

That being said, this is going to be one of my favorite sites! 

12 hours ago, Rstaylor said:

Most people probably realize this already, but...

Your cd's are already digitized, I'm assuming that you meant ripping them to a hard drive or server. 

That being said, this is going to be one of my favorite sites! 

Yeah. My bad. Ripped, of course.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

22 hours ago, Ben-M said:

Are you sure that's not a Streacom FC10? I always thought the FC9 was a noticeable bit narrower than my FC10, but I could hardly tell in that picture. I have the T+A DAC 8 DSD too 🥳

Thanks for the write up and hello from a fellow Canuck 😀

Ahhh, maybe. To be honest, I bought the server second hand off of someone here on Audiophilestyle, and I can't quite remember the full specs, other than it's for sure a Streacom case, and I believe the server was originally built by Small Green Computer.