IGNORED

Harbeths not delivering enough dynamics

I think the previous post about your amp not having enough "grunt" for the speakers may  be correct. This is influenced not just by the power rating, but by the amount of current the amp has, and how quickly it can ramp up the power.

The other factor is if your room is possibly a bit big for your present setup, meaning not just an amp issue, but also what the speakers are designed for.

My suggestion would be to borrow a couple of more capable amps or find some you can trial to see if it solves your problem. I'd assume Harbeth or a Harbeth dealer could advise you.

Personally, I'm pretty much always on the side of feeding speakers a lot of high quality power. To me it almost always sounds better. Meaning even if you think your setup sounds fine, more better quality power will noticeably improve it. The speaker-amp interface is one of the most important factors in good/better sound.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three .

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)