IGNORED

The development of Giesemann Word Clock x 10M Master Clock for dCS system

• AfterDark. changed the title to The development of Giesemann Word Clock x 10M Master Clock for dCS system
  • 1 year later...

I've one of these on order now to be paired with my soon to be delivered Soundaware D300REF which will feedmy Accurate Audio Ultimate D1000 DAC via it's I2S input. Looking forward to trying this. 

I'll need to look at selling off my Gustard U18 and Farad Super3 fed Afterdark Emperor Double Crown clock then  ;)

• 1 month later...

Yes, this makes the same wonderful improvement to my listening experience connected to the Soundaware D300REF that the Emperor Double Crown OCXO clock + Farad Super3 LPS made connected to my prior Gustard U18 or previous Farad Super3 powered Mutec MC3+USB. There is the additional benefit of being able to connect any 50ohm equipment due to 3x output frequencies and likewise when I turn on lights or the ceiling fan music does not momentarily stop as it did with my previous solutions. I don't know whether this is due to the DDC being used or the tighter integration of linear power supply with the OCXO clock though the change is welcome. I continue to be impressed daily  :)