IGNORED

Article: Review | Taking The Denafrips Terminator To 11

11 hours ago, cjf said:

Mother of God. The asking price of those Wilson footers take my breath away.

I usually dismiss comments having to do with the price of things, but as a practical matter  with a limited budget, when the price of feet approaches 50% of the cost of the component sitting on them it is impossible not to consider a cost-benefit analysis. That's one of the reasons we read these reviews. To get a sense of whether or not we might want to try something like this . So after reading 3 full paragraphs about how the stock feet were probably inadequate , the science behind the Wilson feet, and how these expensive feet might be better concluding with

With three Pedestals in place, the Terminator was setup for success and I was off to the musical races.

I was surprised that there wasn't a single comment about how they affected the performance of the DAC. I rarely criticize a review since I realize a review can't be all things to all people, but after such a build up I don't think it unreasonable to expect at least one comment about how  they perform. Some idea of what benefits one might expect if they took the plunge to put $2,200 feet under a $4,500 DAC.

see my system at Audiogon  https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/768