IGNORED

Minimize traffic for a network card

To the OP, I would argue that accomplishing what you want to do is fairly easy using the built in Windows Firewall but agree with Plissken that the benefit of doing so is basically zero.

But with that said if you really want to do it anyway then just create a Windows firewall rule with the source IP of the "Music" network card and a destination IP of the KEF speaker allowing all protocols between them as a first step. Then create a second rule that Denies everything else from source IP to Any.

Once you have that working you could then work on slimming down the allowed traffic between the Music network card and the KEF speaker. You could use the "netstat"command (with appropriate switches) to get an idea of what communication is occurring between those two endpoints. Once you know that info you could tweak your Windows firewall rule to allow only the communication you saw previously and block everything else between Music Card IP and KEF IP.

I've only given a high level idea of what steps are involved here on purpose as typing a step by step of all details is not something I have the time or motivation to do outside of work 😀