IGNORED

I published music on Tidal to test MQA - MQA Deep Dive

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, vmartell22 said:

No matter how a person "doesn't believe" or distrust scientific facts (or pray, for that matter), if that person jumps from a building, that person will fall to the ground... because, you know... gravity...

I don't think this conveys what you think it does. "Gravity" is both an observable phenomena and a scientific theory and the two are distinct (i.e. the latter explains the former).  In your sentence above, it is a phenomena experienced by humankind from the beginning of their existence, obviously long, long, long before science was even an idea.  

mQa is dead!

1 hour ago, March Audio said:

Did you see yesterdays debacle where he said Sennheiser HD600 and HD650 sounded the same?  Possibly the most measured and subjectively reviewed cans on the planet and he is the only person ever who thinks they measure and sound the same.  When taken to task he just went into attack mode and banned people who disagreed, even after they pointed out loads of evidence to contradict him.  Followed by thread closure.

Very sad.  I liked the work Amir was doing and this kind of thing just takes away from it.  😞

mQa is dead!