IGNORED

Allo digi one signature + picore player: no output from coaxial

I have installed the Allo DigiOne Signature on a Raspberry 4+ with piCorePlayer | piCorePlayer v7.0.0 | www v00011 | linux 5.4.83-pcpCore-v8 | piCore v12.0pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.8-1287-pCP

and picore is running as well as LMS. I mounted the drive from the NAS in picore and

can select the files and the player in LMS but when playing I have no sound towards my

DAC>PreAmp (Schiit).

I chose the Digione driver in picore since there is no DigiOne Signature selectable.

Can anyone help me ?

I fear the board which is brand new might be broken.

How do I initiate an exchange ?

12 hours ago, djbusters said:

I have installed the Allo DigiOne Signature on a Raspberry 4+ with piCorePlayer | piCorePlayer v7.0.0 | www v00011 | linux 5.4.83-pcpCore-v8 | piCore v12.0pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.8-1287-pCP

and picore is running as well as LMS. I mounted the drive from the NAS in picore and

can select the files and the player in LMS but when playing I have no sound towards my

DAC>PreAmp (Schiit).

I chose the Digione driver in picore since there is no DigiOne Signature selectable.

Can anyone help me ?

I fear the board which is brand new might be broken.

How do I initiate an exchange ?

For Digione signature also ,Driver selection is Allo Digione only. After selecting ,we need to reboot the player. Forwarded PM also please check.