IGNORED

How Do I Keep My Apartment Neighbor From Hearing My Subwoofer?

I had for a short while TOWNSHEND SEISMIC ISOLATION BARS under my speakers.

I lived in an apartment dwelling and had a wooden floors. The bars seemed to help decouple a lot of the bass going through the wooden floor.

http://www.townshendaudio.com/hi-fi-home-cinema-equipment-vibration-isolation/seismic-isolation-bars-for-speakers-subwoofers/

The bars were expensive and I eventually moved and sold them as my stereo went into storage. 

Anyway wanted to add my 2 pennies worth.  Really interesting reading all the suggested remedies, glad the OP brought the topic up.

NUC 7i3 (ROCK) > Ghent Audio Lan cable > SOtM sMS-200 (+Uptone LPS-1) >  0.2m Curious USB cable > Singxer F1 (usb to spdif) > 0.5m XLO digital cable > Audiolab 8000 Dac (25 years old) > Trends Audio 10.1 Integrated Amp > Kef 103/4 speakers

1 hour ago, GregWormald said:

Any of the 'decoupling' feet, podiums, etc. will reduce or often prevent the vibrations of the speaker cabinet from reaching the floor. None of them will isolate the floor from the bass vibrations generated in the air.

Have to agree here.  

It's a matter of damage limitation.

Who knows how your neighbour perceives noise,  bass in case, through your floor.  What you may feel is okay is annoying for another person.

Can you somehow play music in your room, preferably a typical bass (heavy) tune for you,  and check yourself the sound in your neighbours room ? 

NUC 7i3 (ROCK) > Ghent Audio Lan cable > SOtM sMS-200 (+Uptone LPS-1) >  0.2m Curious USB cable > Singxer F1 (usb to spdif) > 0.5m XLO digital cable > Audiolab 8000 Dac (25 years old) > Trends Audio 10.1 Integrated Amp > Kef 103/4 speakers