IGNORED

Help With Outdoor Speaker Mounting

Hey Guys, I'm working on a project, and article, to put two audio zones in my backyard. Each zone has two speakers. I don't want to mount the speakers on my house or garage for both aesthetic reasons and sound quality reasons. I want flexibility when mounting them closer to seating positions. This has given rise to my issue of how to mount them.

I'm thinking about getting a post that I can drive into the ground, then attach the speaker to the post. This would enable me to place the post almost anywhere. However, I can't find an idea post.

Question: Does anyone have suggestions for mounting speakers on some sort of post that can be driven into the ground?

This is what the speaker mounting parts look like.

dynaudio-outdoor-series-mounting-3.pngdynaudio-outdoor-series-mounting-2.pngdynaudio-outdoor-series-mounting-1.png

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Here's one of a similar concept but half the price each. May just need to source the straps to attach it but maybe it comes with them..not sure. This one is meant for an IP Camera but appears to have several mounting holes you might be able to work with.

If no straps are included I think some of those stainless steel zip ties would do the trick

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1412354-REG/axis_communications_01164_001_t91b47_pole_mount.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI28vH-q7o7wIVh7zACh1X3gdIEAQYASABEgKgWPD_BwE

1563458907_1412354.jpg

37 minutes ago, cjf said:

Here's one of a similar concept but half the price each. May just need to source the straps to attach it but maybe it comes with them..not sure. This one is meant for an IP Camera but appears to have several mounting holes you might be able to work with.

If no straps are included I think some of those stainless steel zip ties would do the trick

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1412354-REG/axis_communications_01164_001_t91b47_pole_mount.html/?ap=y&ap=y&smp=y&smp=y&lsft=BI%3A514&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI28vH-q7o7wIVh7zACh1X3gdIEAQYASABEgKgWPD_BwE

1563458907_1412354.jpg

Thanks. 

“Includes cable ties, screws, and marine-grade stainless steel straps”

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png