IGNORED

I think audiophiles sometimes forget what's the essential sense of this hobby..

9 hours ago, John Dyson said:

People of a certain personality, once they hear a distraction or irritant, that distraction can become more and more obvious and more and more distracting over time.

Is this the explanation for your obsession with Dolby A?

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

7 hours ago, John Dyson said:

I have ZERO obsession with DolbyA -- in fact, I am surprised that anyone would get that impression (truly)...

I have MUCH more obsession with the deception &  totally GARBAGE quality recordings that you and other people listen to.

The 'Emperor's new clothes' syndrome is strong in the high-fidelity listener wanna-bes.

The recordings CAN be corrected with a bit of technology which JUST SO HAPPENS to be related to DolbyA technology.

If you "have MUCH more obsession with...GARBAGE quality recordings" than with DolbyA, about which you claim to have "ZERO obsession", but which "JUST SO HAPPENS to be related to DolbyA technology"- to paraphrase a famous line from a Paul Newman movie - "What we've got here is distinction without a difference".

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron

6 hours ago, John Dyson said:

Do you understand now, or is your thinking still fogged up?

My thinking is that your verbose posts are becoming increasingly repetitive, a typically obsessive characteristic,. But you can have the last word if you must. Bye...