IGNORED

AFTERDARK Project ClayX Giesemann Network Switch X OCXO 10M Master Clock

22 minutes ago, xllms said:

Out of curiosity, have anyone here compared this audiophile switch with other equivalent in the market, eg. N&E Audio Silent Switch OCXO, SoTM, MELCO, etc?

No, but from the specs it should be very good! I like especially the fact that they kept a n output to take advantage of the internal clock to connect for instance a eR. Smart move!

Jensen VRD-iFF>Router>Rj45>opticalModule>
SFP>Buffalo2016>SFP>opticalModule >Rj45>

IZen Mk3>Rj45> Delock62619>Rj45>
etherRegen (Master Clock+ Mini-Circuits BLP)>SFP>opticalRendu>USB>IsoRegen>

USB>Phoenix>USB>OPPO 205 (Modded)>HMS “the Perfect Match”>Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature.

3 minutes ago, xllms said:

I supposed the internal clock will help the eR. However I am thinking if this can replace the eR as the eR is running rather hot and I would like to simplify the system of having a switch and good power supply into one box. I supposed this will be an improvement over the eR.

That I can’t comment. I also considered that option but finally decided to go for the best AfterDark clock for my eR. 

USB>Phoenix>USB>OPPO 205 (Modded)>HMS “the Perfect Match”>Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature.

14 minutes ago, xllms said:

Thank you for sharing @soares do share the difference the sonic difference before and after adding the aDark clock.

I will. Still waiting. Meanwhile, I am using a cheap 100$ clock. And In my case it was a nice surprise reinforced with the filter. 

9 hours ago, xllms said:

Thank you for sharing @soares do share the difference the sonic difference before and after adding the aDark clock.

Speechless out of the box (Emperor Giesemann). The filter improves the sound. I will give it one week before reporting back.