IGNORED

Ethernet cable-from router to streamer.

2 hours ago, intothedragon said:

Would an optical ethernet setup be another solution for my case?

but yes, I'm really considering changing all the cables to UTP anyway to eliminate the ground loop in all my devices

Optical is great, if, you have it natively implemented in an end point device. I did 10GBe optical for ~$210. That's including a Cisco switch with four SFP+, two NIC's (4 port Dell R620 daughter card with two SFP+ and two GBe copper), a Solar Flare NIC with two SFP+, two FS.COM SR LC 10GBe optics and cabling.  332MB/s on my lowly Celeron N3150 JRiver based setup.

I think you are going to see more and more solutions with SFP+ cage built in.

Also Wireless is a great isolation method. I get 38MB/s over my TP-Link setup. I have three TP-Link Omada 1350AC WAP's at $56 per. With their controller I have 802.11 k/v/r implemented and operates smoothly. Also I just setup a wireless bridge for a company and over 150 yards I'm getting 80MB/s. All for $200 an EnGenius bridge in a box.

5 hours ago, intothedragon said:

If I want to make just an end point to connect optical on my streamer to eliminate this issue, I will need two of These converters plus the optical cables and that's it? or do I need something else?

I just used the $49 FS.com 1GBe FMC's on a job where the Sales Engineer didn't do an effective job of determining what connectivity was needed and these saved the day.

The SX 1GBe Multimode transceivers (orange OM2 or aqua blue OM3/OM4) are ~$6 at FS.com.

Don't worry about MM or SM fiber (aquablue vs yellow). The difference is the aqua-blue OM3 or OM4 is 10GBe at up to 300 or 400 meters respectively. Yellow SM is called OS2 and is for used for ranges longer than 300/400 meter and can scale past 10GBe

MM optics are less expensive than SM optics but MM cabling is a tad bit more expensive. Overall I think MM tends to be a few $'s less expensive. The cost difference really doesn't move the needle too much.

21 minutes ago, intothedragon said:

Nice, they all have dealers here. This Tripp lite cable is more expensive than other, is it really superior quality? does it worth it for home use? 

Tripplite and panduit are premium patch available at Amazon or most electrician supply houses. Any where in the Ned that sells to electricians and low voltage installers. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.distrelec.nl/en/manufacturer/panduit/man_pnd&ved=2ahUKEwjXrY-ro9vvAhVSXK0KHcDpDD4QFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw31KPx6luyGtFoFgwcV-oh-