IGNORED

Ethernet cable-from router to streamer.

In near future, hopefully we standardize on singel mode fiber on any type of digital transfer. External clock may be embedded or daisy chained as well, in order to achieve the last 2% improvement. 

Today the $99 Mikrotik is cheaper than a good cable. Optical cable is $5. Just saying.

@krelldog

As others has indicated, a better cable won’t help. Or be worth the money. I do buy JSSG360 cable myself. ($78). Just so I sleep better. Better maybe test out, or consider fiber. That will at least remove any electrical connections that possible can cause anything.

Adding the EtherRegen between your noisy? router and the Aurender should have a positive effect, and you will get your money back if not. Be warned, you won’t return it 😃

14 minutes ago, intothedragon said:

If I want to make just an end point to connect optical on my streamer to eliminate this issue, I will need two of These converters plus the optical cables and that's it? or do I need something else?

Any FMC is OK. But make sure it has a SFP cage. TP link or Planet is well known brands. The $99 Mikrotik switch is nice. The Sonore OpticalModule is great. Even better is EtherRegen. Many prefer singel mode fiber. Yellow cable. Blue connectors.