IGNORED

No sound from digione spdif

Help needed!

I have purchased a digione player. I have installed raspberry pi OS on micro sd card. I have successfully installed 'raspotify'. I am able to connect to raspberry pi via spotify connect. I get some sound out of the raspberry pi headphone jack. I do not get any sound out of the spdif connection. I am thinking I need to tell the raspberry pi to send the digital signal up to the digione hat... how do i do this?? any help is greatly appreciated! many thanks in advance. 

11 hours ago, Markp said:

Help needed!

I have purchased a digione player. I have installed raspberry pi OS on micro sd card. I have successfully installed 'raspotify'. I am able to connect to raspberry pi via spotify connect. I get some sound out of the raspberry pi headphone jack. I do not get any sound out of the spdif connection. I am thinking I need to tell the raspberry pi to send the digital signal up to the digione hat... how do i do this?? any help is greatly appreciated! many thanks in advance. 

In Raspbian OS, we have to add below line in /boot/config.txt file and need to reboot the player

Login to the player through ssh and add below line in /boot/config.txt file and reboot the player.

dtoverlay=allo-digione