IGNORED

USBridge signature USB ports and ethernet not working anymore

Hi @allo.com @ALLOsupport

Have received 2 USBridge signature devices since December 2020, starting the other day one of them stopped working properly. The USB ports are not functional and it doesn't connect to the ethernet port as well. 

I have obviously powered it down again, also connected it to a display via HDMI. The HDMI output works as I was able to flash the Raspberry Pi OS on it and it pops up properly on screen. However any other device connected to USB, such as a DAC, mouse and keyboard don't give any signs of life. Also tried different cables and devices to be sure.

It seems therefore the Raspberry Pi compute module is fine, there is some electrical problem with the motherboard.

The device is connected to an Audioquest Niagara power strip through an ifi DC adapter. The adapter works fine on other devices, I have tried that as well.

Can you let me know what are the next steps here?

Regards,

Mauro

30 minutes ago, Mauro said:

Hi @allo.com @ALLOsupport

Have received 2 USBridge signature devices since December 2020, starting the other day one of them stopped working properly. The USB ports are not functional and it doesn't connect to the ethernet port as well. 

I have obviously powered it down again, also connected it to a display via HDMI. The HDMI output works as I was able to flash the Raspberry Pi OS on it and it pops up properly on screen. However any other device connected to USB, such as a DAC, mouse and keyboard don't give any signs of life. Also tried different cables and devices to be sure.

It seems therefore the Raspberry Pi compute module is fine, there is some electrical problem with the motherboard.

The device is connected to an Audioquest Niagara power strip through an ifi DC adapter. The adapter works fine on other devices, I have tried that as well.

Can you let me know what are the next steps here?

Regards,

Mauro

Forwarded PM please check