IGNORED

AfterDark. Constellation Network Cable Special Edition for UpTone EtherREGEN

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 8:31 AM, Johnnydev said:

I was talking about the project clay DC cable, answer Adrian: Red side is towards to Giesemann Clock. 

The answer from Adrian for the project Clay BNC: The BNC cable is very good sounding, it is heavy shielded. The AfterDark label is towards Giesemann clock. 

I just received my clock cable, Ethernet cable and project Clay DC cable.  The clock and Ethernet Cables are marked as above, but unfortunately, the DC cable isn’t red at one end - it only has the Afterdark logo in the middle of the cable.  Any ideas on orientation?

4 hours ago, EMS said:

I just received my clock cable, Ethernet cable and project Clay DC cable.  The clock and Ethernet Cables are marked as above, but unfortunately, the DC cable isn’t red at one end - it only has the Afterdark logo in the middle of the cable.  Any ideas on orientation?

Hi! EMS,

For the DC cable, the AfterDark. logo is direction towards the connecting device. For example, AfterDark to Giesemann Clock DC port. 

Please let the cable to burn in around 7 days for optimial performance. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Amp: Goldmund 27+ EVO Preamp, Goldmund 29M Power Amp, Goldmund AC-Curator

DAC: CH Precision C1.1 Digital Convertor,  Studer D19 DAC, Wadia 2000 DAC

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Playback: Goldmund PH3 Phono Amp, Linn LP12, Studer A807 VU MKII Open Reel

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

Dealer: UpTone Audio, Gustard, Farad Power Supply, Cybershaft, Thixar, DELA

6 hours ago, AfterDark. said:

Hi! EMS,

For the DC cable, the AfterDark. logo is direction towards the connecting device. For example, AfterDark to Giesemann Clock DC port. 

Please let the cable to burn in around 7 days for optimial performance. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark. 

Hi Adrian,

wouldn't it be a better idea from now on to indicate the direction on your cables with arrows?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2021 at 3:19 PM, Johnnydev said:

The AfterDark. Constellation Network Cable Special Edition for UpTone EtherREGEN of 1 mtr is so good, sounds really great, especially after burn-in

That's why I ordered a second one of 2mtr from Adrian last weekend. I'm very curious

I got one too: sounds better than a Shunyata Omega on the B side of my Etheregen. Highly recommended.

• 7 months later...

Took delivery of Constellation Network Cable Special Edition for Uptone EtherREGEN last Thursday.  After 4 to 6 hours it tightened up on focus and now after 30 hours it sounds great.  Very happy with it.  Soundstage focus, depth and width cannot be faulted.  Frequency response is well balanced top to bottom.  Vocals are natural and well differentiated in groups, and timbres generally are very good. For example Micrologus. There is an absence of edginess overall and well recorded bass is detailed and very authentic, such as Nenad Vasilic.    

I received at the same time a 0.5mtr. length to go on the 'B' side of an eagerly awaited EtherREGEN feeding a Lumin UI Mini.

Adrian is nice to deal with and delivery was prompt.

LOUNGE:- Qobuz Studio>TP-Link RE650 WI-FI Extender>AfterDark Ethernet Cable>EtherREGEN/Farad Super3 PSU/Furutech AC input/Level2 DC cable/SR Purple fuse>AfterDark Ethernet Cable(1/2 Metre)>Lumin U1 Mini Streamer/LEEDH volume/External PliXiR BDC Elite 12v/4amp PSU>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital cable>MHDT Orchid Dac>Townshend DCT300 Interconnects>Airtight AMT-1S Amp>Townshend Isolda EDCT Speaker Cables>Speakers Revival Atalante 3.

LIVING ROOM:-Qobuz Studio>Bluesound Node2i (streamer only)>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital Cable>iFi Retro 50 Dac-Amp>iFi LS3.5 Speakers.  Various tweaks in both systems - tubes, footers, grounding, Shakti devices, Nordost QK1, Furutech fuses, resonance generators.  

• 2 weeks later...

I also notice base goes deeper, but not bloated in any way.  I am aware of deep base that seems to really be at the limit of my speakers response and not noticed before.  Small details are drawing my attention, seemingly not heard or registered before, and 'air',  instrument separation is much improved.  Timing/grip is very satisfactory.  All the above relating to Yello Point album.

LOUNGE:- Qobuz Studio>TP-Link RE650 WI-FI Extender>AfterDark Ethernet Cable>EtherREGEN/Farad Super3 PSU/Furutech AC input/Level2 DC cable/SR Purple fuse>AfterDark Ethernet Cable(1/2 Metre)>Lumin U1 Mini Streamer/LEEDH volume/External PliXiR BDC Elite 12v/4amp PSU>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital cable>MHDT Orchid Dac>Townshend DCT300 Interconnects>Airtight AMT-1S Amp>Townshend Isolda EDCT Speaker Cables>Speakers Revival Atalante 3.

LIVING ROOM:-Qobuz Studio>Bluesound Node2i (streamer only)>Oyaide DB-510 bnc-bnc Digital Cable>iFi Retro 50 Dac-Amp>iFi LS3.5 Speakers.  Various tweaks in both systems - tubes, footers, grounding, Shakti devices, Nordost QK1, Furutech fuses, resonance generators.  

• 1 year later...

Hello!

We are delighted to receive some positive feedback from audiophile. He purchased a 0.5M the new EtherREGEN Special Edition.  

Have a nice weekend.

Best Regards,

Adrian

AfterDark.

image.thumb.jpeg.ff03a6f4bc3b77ffb2dfdf0ccc2ca1ec.jpeg

K_16e4a117-f13a-409b-ab70-0e0689ebc7ef_2

Digital: Mutec MC3-USB,  AfterDark. Giesemann OCXO 10M Master Clock Giesemann EVA 

Network Switch:  AFTERDARK. PROJECT CLAYX BUFFALO BS-GS2016 CASCADE X GIESEMANN OCXO BLACK MODERNIZE EDITION x Farad Super3 LPS

• 5 months later...

We are delighted to have a lot of positive feedback from BLACK River Lan Cable.

The improvement is significant for all the customers. 

• 3 weeks later...