IGNORED

Strangest HiFi Issue I've Ever Seen

Was everything fine until it wasn’t?  Did this just start one day out of the blue?

Is there an arc fault breaker in the branch that powers the fan and/or the sub panel?

Did it start after you made any change in anything else - home appliance, audio system component, cable, TV, toaster, car......anything at all even if you can’t imagine that there could be a connection (no pun intended)?

Is the offending switch a standard SPST mechanical, or is it electronic? Is the fan a simple AC motor or a fancy yuppie device?

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

I have fiber and copper in this network. Bathroom is roughly 6 feet from components. 

I may have missed it, but I don't recall seeing the answers to my basic questions.  Did this suddenly start after a long period of normal function?  When it first started, had you made any changes anywhere in the house - added any appliances, switched from incandescent to a WiFi dimmed LED bulb, moved a piece of furniture, tripped a beaker in any circuit, etc etc etc?  Is the fan switch a simple mechanical SPST, a mercury switch, an electronic control, or something else?  Is the fan a simple AC motor or is it part of a multifunction bathroom device (e.g. heat, light, vent)?

Is the bathroom part of contruction that you oversaw, so you're sure it's correctly done and on a proper branch from your main house power?  Is your home's grounding bar and wiring still intact?  Does the sonic malfunction occur if you plug the unnamed component into an extension cord from an outlet on your main circuit instead of its dedicated outlet?  Does switching off the breaker to the bathroom fan's circuit eliminate the problem or does throwing the fan switch still affect your sound even though the fan won't go on?