IGNORED

Afterdark Master Clock for Mutec MC-3 + Smart Clock USB

14 hours ago, Iving said:

I do not feel pernicious, nor do I mean to be troublesome, when I say that cutting through the AfterDark promo material about this cable was tough – but I realise that most of this is to do with the language barrier. imho Adrian would do well to recruit a technically competent translator to make sure his technical arguments are easily digested by the English-speaking buyer. [After all – AS is an English-speaking web site.]

First off, thank you for taking the time and effort to pen such a detailed review / travelogue.

Re Adrian's English language proficiency, I just want to point out that he is based in Hong Kong and one therefore cannot expect him to be as proficient in English as you clearly are. What he lacks in English expertise, I am pretty certain he speaks fluent Cantonese and Mandarin (off-topic for this forum), which is more tongues than many of us can claim to speak!

I am glad that Adrian decided to open up his business to the English-speaking world (not entirely altruistic of course), otherwise I would not have been able to access the EtherRegen and his in-house range of tweaks so readily. In my experience, speaking to him using short and simple sentences does the trick :)