IGNORED

Artificial intelligence-driven/automated tagging

lamode

@lamode

Thoughts on Bliss?  I have an embarrassing large, sloppily-named and duplicate-saturated music collection I dream of having automagically fixed.  I'm looking for a reasonably accurate, stable, multiformat, multi-genre capable fixer for someone too impatient or stupid to master the other commercial organizers.  I suspect my problems relate to size, but dividing my collection from entire to artist in size hasn't helped.  

• 2 months later...

Re: MP3-only format.  I wondered about this.  I have no MP3 files.  One (ignorant of all things programming and most things in general) would think lossless formats would be amenable to such tagging, but perhaps with less speed owing to larger file size?

• 2 months later...

SO - Is there any way to 'transfer' the metadata from an MP3 file to, say, the FLAC file from which the MP3 was generated?  I'm thinking:  Convert my FLAC files to MP3 (I use dbpoweramp), have BLISS tag the MP3's, then move all those tags back to the original FLAC files.  Conceptionally, this seems feasible.  Is this possible?