IGNORED

Allo Kali power requirements

DrFrog

Question

Hi,

i want to power my Allo Kali reclocker alone. I'm building a linear psu for this purpose, but how much current does the kali need alone ? I do not want to power the raspberry pi from the kali and the DAC will also have its own psu. The DAC does also not sit on the Kali, just the 4 wires for I2S will be connected.

So what is the alone 5V current requirement for the kali ? 

Please if you want to write 5V 3A, just dont answer, thats not what i want to know.

The regulator i planed is the ADM7150, but i would not want to stress it very much. I think 400mA is no problem for the PSU at  outstanding noise figures. Will this be enough ?

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

I hope someone can help, because ALLO seems not to care about their support anymore... What a shame, think this will be my last ALLO product. Its a shame, that they dont support their products anymore and just redirect you here...

On 3/3/2021 at 2:25 AM, DrFrog said:

I hope someone can help, because ALLO seems not to care about their support anymore... What a shame, think this will be my last ALLO product. Its a shame, that they dont support their products anymore and just redirect you here...

Forwarded PM please check