IGNORED

Music server package everything you need for the ultimate sound

Music server package everything you need for the ultimate sound

View Classified

Music server package everything you need for the ultimate sound .

Two computer runing Jplay dual pc setup.

1.The control pc is a intel I5 Nuc with 8 gb ram ,and 128 gb ssd ,wifi card installed. windows 10 professional licensed. Jriver and Jplay setup and included. Roon is ready but membership not included.

2.The  server it only does one job pass the music signal through the USB port to you dac.

The server build with all selected parts to make the sound better, and it better than the most branded name server here is what included in the package.

1.the server build with a streacom FC10 Fanless Chassis completely silent. And no moving parts drain power from the psu.

1. Intel Xeon e3 1230 cpu stable and fast with out the gpu, it can focus on the job.
  2. ASUS MAXIMUS V GENE main board
  3. Kingston 6 gb selected memory with elpida chips best chips for music since the jplay load the music to the ram so it is important for the sound.
  4. Ppa studio ram filter it cleans up the power going to the ram make the background deep and dark.
  5. Intel 64 gb ssd with server grade SLC chips long life and stable. It sit on ebony wood feet . Since the ssd still have tiny vibrate when operate. 
  6. AUDIOPHILE SATA CABLE – RED II installed PPA STUDIO
  7. High output 300w Liner ATX psu gives the best power the computer.
  8. Occ silver plated internal cable installed.
  9. Fanless video card and the most of the time I keep the video card unplugged since you only need when you adjust the settings
  10. SOtM tX-USBexp audiophile USB card with custom pcie cable installed 
  11. The SOtM tX-USBexp powered by a teddy prado 9v psu with the upgraded occ silver plated DC cable

13 .Both pc link by a high grade Cisco switch along with 2 of custom made rj45 network cable.

The keyboard with track pad includes as well as mini dp to HDMI cable for the control PC. You just need a monitor.

I spend more than$3200 and many hours to build this system and it do sound amazing . Here is good opportunity to have the whole setup for only $1980,and it will make you system to the next level. and I could includeding 4tb of the dsd music for free but you need bring your own hard drive.

If you have any questions please let me know thanks

I also got a siltech golden universal ii usb cable 1.5 m with box and certificates in mint condition, for $1800if you take both then I can make some discount.