IGNORED

ASR Audio Science Review forum YouTube Channel

asdf1000

1 hour ago, plissken said:

If there was a substantive rebuttal coming it would have come by now. So far my point is the last one standing and it's been crickets otherwise. 

There is a pill for that...

image.jpeg.2b9f49645892a3e51aa68b1b390e4f8e.jpeg

24 minutes ago, semente said:

What about a server which serves a processing computer that DSPs into a buffering endpoint?

@PeterSt defends that his method of having the DSP-processing computer directly feeding the DAC is the best approach.

PeterSt does not have a DSP processing computer, does not use computer based DSP software nor espouse its use.  This whole conversation is a tangent of magnificent proportions willingly caused by a malignant poster revelling in the echo of their own voice, who neither understands the concepts involved, has any experience in the area nor is seeking anything but disruption. 

3 minutes ago, asdf1000 said:

C'mon you didn't read this part that I wrote:

"Remember, specifications come from measurements.

Many more companies than listed above publish specifications... so a measurement or variety of, can be used to verify...."

You know this.

I agree with a lot of the rest you wrote by the way.

I read it just fine.  Specifications are not measurements.  In a lot of cases they are gross simplifications of complex results...a snapshot of a simplification...produced for nothing more than marketing.

• 2 weeks later...