IGNORED

New YouTube channel for ASR

10 hours ago, PeterSt said:

I watched a couple of videos. The only one even worse is Hans Beekhuyzen Channel.

I know, I know, this is all about one's standards and references, but

yuk

Don't get the comment, I gotta say. While I appreciate Han's channel and his support for Pi-HiFi, he is definitely on the other side of the argument that Amir is making.  Hans believes on audiophile switches so much that made a response video to the responses to his EtherRegen ( did I get it the name right? ) review where he says he believes it make things sound better. Doubled down on the response video.

Unless you are talking production values or "on-air" personality? - not sure - these are hobbyists promoting their opinion...  no opinion really,  but, well, does not matter that much, I think...

v

Just now, vmartell22 said:

Edit: I think @PeterSt refers to personality, style, production values, etc.. so never mind on the following paragraph - did not read carefully. Should not reply before having more cavfefe...

Don't get the comment, I gotta say. While I appreciate Han's channel and his support for Pi-HiFi, he is definitely on the other side of the argument that Amir is making.  Hans believes on audiophile switches so much that made a response video to the responses to his EtherRegen ( did I get it the name right? ) review where he says he believes it make things sound better. Doubled down on the response video.

Unless you are talking production values or "on-air" personality? - not sure - these are hobbyists promoting their opinion...  no opinion really,  but, well, does not matter that much, I think...

v