IGNORED

Allo katana no sound

Hi,

I cannot create thread in allo forum, so I would like to require another allo's support here,

This morning, my allo katana cannot produce any sound, I use moode audio test file, but no sound from left and right channel.

I checked the output of aplay -l, here is,

**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices ****                                                                                                                                                   
card 0: Katana [Allo Katana], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-allo-katana-codec allo-katana-codec.1-0030-0 []                                                                                           
  Subdevices: 1/1                                                                                                                                                                             
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

It looks like controller is still working. 

Fortunately, I have two katana output stage, thd and quality, so I replace thd stage with quality stage, and sound goes back. So It looks like thd stage is broken. But from the appearance, I cannot see anything is broken.

May I ask how can I get it repaired and how much of the service fee? Thanks.