IGNORED

Lumin X-1

Lumin X-1

I am selling my Lumin X-1.  I have been a long time loyal Lumin owner.  I have owned the D-2, A-1 and still own the U-1 mini and the X-1.  I love the sound and ease of use of Lumin.  The App eliminates the need for JRiver or Roon.  It plays Tidal / Qobuz and the sound is great.  I have a Synology 4tb NAS attached to it and the App is just so easy to use.  The Lumin is silver and I have all of the original double boxed shipping cartons.  

I think it is the best Dac / Streamer under $15k.  The music sound quality is outstanding.  In my system, the vocals, transparency, separation of instruments all make music a glory to listen to.  

The X-1 is two years old.  However, it was not used the first 11 months as I was building a new house.    There are no scratches on the X-1.  MSRP = $13,999.  The reason I am selling is that I had a serious health concern in 2020 and it has changed my outlook on life and Audio.  

• 2 years later...

Gee, I sorry to hear of your health concerns. You probably aren't' interested in my offer, but I thought I'd try anyways.

I would like to step up from my almost new Aurender N200 (w/storage), thinking maybe a trade and I'll throw in $3,000?

Thanks,

Paul