IGNORED

Price reduced—Upgraded Furman Elite-15 i Linear Filtering AC Power Conditioner

Price reduced—Upgraded Furman Elite-15 i Linear Filtering AC Power Conditioner

Offered here is a Furman Elite-15 i Linear Filtering AC Power Conditioner which I purchased new from Amazon.com in February 2014 for $398.50. (Current price on Amazon is $428.94.) Over the years I've used it until replacing it recently, I've made several improvements to it, including: 

• Replacing the stock duplex receptacles with 3 Furutech AC FPX-R Duplex Receptacles (currently $104/ea); these are have rhodium-plated contact surfaces.
  • Replacing the captive line cord with rhodium-plated IEC inlet.
  • Replacing all internal 120-volt wire with stranded 12 AWG silver-plated copper.
  • Removing 12-volt trigger and cable/satellite coaxial plugs.
  • Lining all surfaces of the case with copper foil.

The included "ears" allow you to rack- or even wall-mount the unit. It generates no observable heat and you can see a few small scratches in the paint on the heavy-duty case from the other units I've stacked on it.  The second photo show that the pull-out lights are working, as is the voltmeter which shows current line voltage. The unit also has a 15-amp circuit breaker as described below.

This offer includes the  power conditioner, original manual, 6-foot IEC power cord, and rack-mount brackets. Shipping is not included in the offered price; UPS Ground looks to be about $60 to addresses in the lower 48. If you live in San Diego I'd be delighted to deliver it to you at no cost! Email me with any questions.

MANUFACTURER'S DESCRIPTION

The Furman Elite-15 i Linear Filtering AC Power Source – Superior Power at an Affordable Price

The extreme AC demands encountered in the professional audio/video arena have required technological developments far in excess of typical home theater/audiophile power products. In studios, live sound, and broadcast facilities, breakdown is unacceptable. Equipment failure or poor performance is costly. The same is true of today's home theater. Our solution-based technology, extensive engineering expertise, and robust build quality have answered the challenge of today's corrupted power lines, and led to the creation of the Elite-15i.

Zero ground contamination circuitry assures delivery of pure AC

For over 33 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. Though the need for pristine AC power is nothing new, the Elite-15i's technology and its unique implementation are revolutionary and without peer.

Fill Your Room with Sound - Not Noise

Today's power lines are plagued with RF and EMI noise. When connecting sensitive equipment to your home's power outlet, AC noise couples into your system's critical components. This noise masks low level signals and cripples performance. Low level content is critical because it relays the crucial harmonics and ambience in audio, as well as the depth and clarity in video. With Furman's exclusive Linear Filtering Technology, televisions, projectors, DVD players, amplifiers, and processors are fed linearly-filtered AC power. This dramatically reduces noise, ensuring consistent peak operation regardless of load conditions or the time of day. For the first time, you will see and hear your theater or audio system as it should be — uncompromised.

Another critical feature is our exclusive Series Multi-Stage Protection. This virtually maintenance-free surge suppression assures the highest level of AC protection possible, without sacrificing itself when the offending surge is severe — no damaged equipment, no service calls, no down time. Our digital AC voltage meter allows precise measurement of the incoming AC line voltage, (a valuable asset when monitoring systems that are connected to today's potentially poor power grids). Includes 7 outlets for your entertainment needs

Quality Features for Ease of Use

Our famous retractable front panel LED lamps allow easy viewing of either a rack or cabinet full of equipment, even when your theater lights are off. When employing the Elite-15i, you will notice far clearer, stunningly focused sound and visual images from your system...Many of the technological advances previously available only in our flagship Reference Conditioners are cornerstones of the Elite series. Now everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequalled surge protection.

Technical Specifications

AC Current Capacity: Input: 15 amps, Output: 15 amps RMS (maximum, all outlets combined - continuous)

Linear Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: >40 dB from 10Khz. - 100 kHz. >80 dB from 2 Khz. - 100 kHz. – 1GHz. (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 – 100 ohms line impedance)

Outlets: 1 (linearly filtered outlet - front), 6 (linearly filtered outlets - rear panel)

Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection - Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination

Dimensions: 2.15H x 17W x 14.75D inches (Standard 1 rack unit height without feet)
Weight: 11 lbs

Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load

• 1 month later...

Is this still for sale? 3 duplexes so 6 outlets altogether? 

Im very interested. Thanks. 

SteVe's V's

Speakers- Legacy Audio Vs & 2 Legacy LF Extreme Subwoofers, Amplifiers- 2 Coda 15.5 Amplifiers Biamped, Preamp- TRL Dude, DAC- Lampizator Golden Gate Legacy Audio WaveletPC Software-ROON, HQplayer, jPlay, Fidelizer, AudiophileOptimizer 2.10, jRiver, WSY2K12V2 Roon Server PC- , HqPlayer PC- Turntable- SOTA Sapphire, Sumiko FT3 Arm, Audioquest Cartridge, CODA Phono stage, Accessories- HAL Footers, PS Audio Powerbases, Aurios, HiFi Tuning Supreme Fuses, Power- PurePower+ 2000 & 3000, PS Audio: Powerbases, LAN Rover, Noise Harvester, Quintet, Ultimate Outlets HC, Welborne Labs & HdPlex LPSUs,

Cables- Clarus Crimson USB, Lampizator Silver Ghost USB, Clarus Crimson PC, Western Electric 10 gauge DIY Speaker Cables and Best-Tronics Belden 8402 Balanced Interconnects Equipment Racks- SolidSteel