IGNORED

Saturday Morning Scam

Thanks, Chris

Main: sonicTransporter I5>etherRegen>opticalRendu/ghent/UltraCap 1.2> WireWorld Platinum>YGGY Atma-sphere MP-1 3.1> Hegel 30> Maggie 1.7, REL SE 212: Zero Autoformers, Interconnects , Analysis Plus Silver Oval-In, Nordost Heimdall, Power Cables: Synergistic./Shunyata>Chang Litespeed 

HT:Dish>OPPO>Marantz>Hegel> 3-Maggies/2-Quads>REL Gibraltar>Custom Wire loom>APS>Samsung Plasma 55"

4 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

If I could I would. It appears that Melody Gardot only tours around Europe these days and I am dying to see her live.

She occasionally shows up here in her home town for shows. They don’t last for two long as she does still have stamina issues related to that horrible accident. Well worth it though.

8 hours ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Also, people seem to think the site was hacked because someone sent a PM to them. Think about it for a second. You don’t have to hack a site to send a message. 

Chris, I received a notification from someone sending me a PM. After that, I could not retrieve the "new message" (it just was not there). A few minutes later, the notification reappeared so I could click on it, and it lead me to the same person I saw previously as having sent a new message. ... The message was old though, and I asked the person whether he knew something about it., with an answer of No. He also told that he received spam via PM.

HTH

Lush^3-e      Lush^2      Blaxius^2.5      Ethernet^3     HDMI^2     XLR^2

XXHighEnd (developer)

Phasure NOS1 24/768 Async USB DAC (manufacturer)

Phasure Mach III Audio PC with Linear PSU (manufacturer)

Orelino & Orelo MKII Speakers (designer/supplier)

22 minutes ago, PeterSt said:

Chris, I received a notification from someone sending me a PM. After that, I could not retrieve the "new message" (it just was not there). A few minutes later, the notification reappeared so I could click on it, and it lead me to the same person I saw previously as having sent a new message. ... The message was old though, and I asked the person whether he knew something about it., with an answer of No. He also told that he received spam via PM.

HTH

Yes, I deleted the messages before most people could read them.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png

Thanks Chris. It seems every forum deals with this. Being upfront and aggressive is the only way to do it.

Current:  Daphile on an AMD A10-9500 with 16 GB RAM

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

Amplification - Benchmark AHB2 amplifier

Speakers - Revel M126Be with 2 REL 7/ti subwoofers

Cables - Tara Labs RSC Reference and Blue Jean Cable Balanced Interconnects

37 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Yeah. It happens. It’s a balance between usability for the 99.9999% of good people and security against the 0.0001% of “others.”

I got nothing to hide, so try to give as much info as people want about this stuff. Plus, I get great feedback from you guys. This community is far smarter than me, so it’s all welcomed. 

Image result for not worthy meme

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590

1 hour ago, jimdukey said:

OK, I won the Lottery!

When do I get the Speakers?

The same time Trump wins the 2020 election?

DAC - TEAC UD-501 DAC 

Pre-amp - Rotel RC-1590